My Happy Footprint, registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (56248067) respects the privacy of all customers and/or visitors of this website and makes sure that personal data remains confidential.
My Happy Footprint collects data to offer the following services:
- Data about the usage of this website and feedback to improve the website enable me to improve this blog. Feedback can be send to email@example.com
- To advertise on Facebook and Instagram I use data that you chose to share with Facebook and/or Instagram. These data enable me to show sponsored posts / ads to people who are most likely tob e interested in my products and/or services.
Collaboration with third parties
My Happy Footprint works with the following third parties:
- This website is hosted at SiteGround. All data that you supply through this website is stored on the servers of SiteGround. SiteGround applies security matters to protect your data and does not have any authority to view or share your data, unless by law is required to do so.
- An accountant. My Happy Footprint is legally required to pay taxes on any income generated by this website and works with an accountant to provide all information necessary to the institutions responsible for collecting those taxes.
- A bank, to facilitate payment transactions between My Happy Footprint and companies and/or consumers that wish to purchase the products and/or services of My Happy Footprint.
- MailChimp to send newsletters. MailChimp applies security matters to protect your data and does not have any authority to view or share your data, unless by law is required to do so.
- Affiliate marketing programs. Affiliate marketing programs enable My Happy Footprint to generate income.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Storing your personal information
If you signed up for a newsletter, My Happy Footprint will save your data until you decide to unsubscribe. Data that is collected to generate administrative documents will be stored as required by law.
Access to your data
You have the right to view, correct and/or delete any data that you shared with My Happy Footprint. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe through the link that is provided to you in each newsletter.
In The Netherlands, the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens” (AP) is the institution that controls the privacy law. If you wish to file a complaint against the use of your personal data by My Happy Footprint, you can contact the AP here.
My Happy Footprint is obligated to report any data leaks to the autoriteit persoonsgegevens. A data leak is a security incident, where unintentional access, destruction, change or release to personal data has taken place. In the case of such an incident, My Happy Footprint will contact all customers by e-mail.
For questions or comments you can reach me at email@example.com. I try to answer all e-mails within 48 business hours.